Sunday, April 30, 2017

love between human and animal



                                                       Sketch

                                           27/4/2017 taken at 6pm


                       
                                          have always wanted to be a artist that could
                                   draw my own images doubt if it will ever happen
                                              but lucky for me my camera ph has
                                            a special effect that makes my photos
                                                          look like a sketch

                                                     Inspiration came to me
                                                        because more photos
                                                    I found on the net where of                                      
                                                people and children feed or hands
                                             Standing up the other night my feet met
                                                   some paws as I looked down
                                             it dawned on me both sets had done a
                                                   lot of walking over a lifetime
                                                   captured it as we where both
                                                       still at the same time

                                     

                                 link I found that inspired me photos of feet

No comments: