Thursday, September 12, 2019

SSQ40 Flying High

SSQ40 Flying High 

Idea is to sign up for this challenge then you get mail with 
all sorts to create with 24 items
 all up this time round so I did a double layout 
you always need to decorate a tag or another item 




Decorative Die cut was inked then embossed then cut into pieces ,
 flower , star and bird cut in half , a lot was layered around photos ,
 strips of paper torn in pieces , large piece of pp stamped/inked & 
embossed then distressed, ribbon cut in half tied into bow , 

twine was wrapped around the distress paper pieces
All items used




Clouds and word was texture paste then 

I added kindy glitz aqua plus embellishments ....
choose word Spirit as I love my mans adventure

 nature it also summed up our breaks away

I loved this challenge 
I love soul scrappers challenegs 
as well the ladies do a fantasic work 
so head on over to Soul Scrappers Ning 

No comments: