Saturday, January 31, 2009

Do you ever wonder?

Do you ever wonder what makes people tick or come up with ideas.At the pool the other day my son and a friend where talking about making the earth floatable it all game around due to way our earth is changing,

I asked what would you use to float it with ,"beer can and coke cans" was the answer I then asked what would you hold it together with "stickytape" was there answer

As I asked each question all the answers related back to something really simple in each ones home which they use every day of the week .

they are 14 and 15 years old but they had some great ideas and plan

My question to you is :- What can you do today for the world - even if it's a samll thing in the long run it will add up

I work at a shop and a person brought 2 drinks and asked could he pop the empty containers in the bin I said leave them on counter I'll pop them in the recycle bin

his coment was Cool Thanks thats great

it was onlysomething small but made him feel good

No comments: