Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Autumn

Autumn Season and it wont be long winter will be here it's starting to pop it's face around the corner with the cooler nights and days.
At the start of Autumn I did a cc at Scrapping Around and this is one of my layouts I did it was my ch and you had to use 9 small pieces of pattern paper which I did mine are added down the bottom of my page
Photo was taken by me and it's my garden I got nice and close and used macro setting on my camera which gave a nicer and clear photo in the long run with the colour cystal clear
I'm enjoying the last few days of Autumn before winter hits us very hard and fast but I wont mind as it's great for scrapping by the fire
The layout also has my own hand writing on it as I love using my own handwriting because when I'm gone it will be something to treasure forever

No comments: